More Open, Transparent, Accountable School Board
- Greater detail in public minutes.
- Develop innovative methods for encouraging public input at
school board meetings.
- More autonomy for individual trustees so they can be more
sensitive to the needs of the local community.
- Greater involvement of school trustees in schools by increasing
their visitations to gain a better understanding of the educational
process in classrooms.
- By-law change so that a member of the public can ask any
question at a school board meeting not just what is on the
agenda that night.
- Fiscally responsible, low taxes.
- More Board direction into educational decisions.
- Greater anonymity for staff surveys by using third party