- Served on Education Committee 2010–2014.
- Chair of the Governance Committee 2010–2014.
- Has also served on the Finance Committee & the Marketing
- Believes strongly in professional development for trustees.
- St. James resident for 38 years.
- Retired teacher with 33 years of teaching experience.
- Substitute teacher for the last 7 years.
- Educational degrees B.P.E., B.Ed, M.Ed.
- Married and a father of three daughters who graduated from St.
James Assiniboine Schools.
- Member of Westwood Community Church.
- Member of Deer Lodge Tennis Club.
- Volunteer work: teenage boys skateboard club, coached girls
soccer, counselor for inner city summer camps.